Monday, March 29, 2010

Not usually a fan of serious blogs, but...

...here we go.

I am grateful.

I am grateful that my family is healthy.

I am grateful that my wife accepts me and loves me in spite of all my screwups.

I am grateful that my friends and family support me, even when I make choices that don't make sense at the time.

I am grateful that I have a good job, even though I sometimes complain.

I am grateful that I have a job at all.

Mostly, I am grateful for all the blessings that have been unconditionally given to me, and undeservedly so.

For those of you who I have mentioned in this post, I am grateful for you. Please always remember that even when I complain, and even when I don't seem to be appreciative, in my heart I am eternally thankful for all the wonderful things in my life. And I am thankful for your time in reading this.

0 comments: