Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So maybe I lied.

This is not a blog about shaving llamas, so I suppose you could sue me for false advertisement. So go ahead. I dare ya. And I will send my alpacas to your domicile to raid your refrigeration unit. Oh yeah, back to the reason for this blog...

I will periodically update the world on the state of my insanity, and the progression thereof. The doctors say I should be fine as long as I take my medication, so we'll see. I'll keep you posted, Mr. Gummy Bear.

3 comments:

Fat Shark said...

Well I suppose you think it is alright to lie. Well continuing the purification process of the bureaucratic illustrations. The mongolian congresss will be meeting at the bi-annual sandpaper convention to discuss the slowly disappearing wachutu tribe. I will keep you posted on this rare but serious side effect as I notice flare ups! Thanks for your patronage!

Unknown said...

Oh, don't lecture me about intracranial perforations. I have had more than my share of correlations to pups. I mean, what makes me think I can clip my fanta grape bottles?

Fat Shark said...

The bountiful weeping willow peers glaringly through the window. Water disperses slowly through the milk cups while the willow drains me of all my kinetic mass growing in my middle ear region.