Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes Frothy, the SSSS NoMan said "___________"!! again

Making my way through the malnurished potato patch. I was completely alone, I THOUGHT. Much to my dismay the realization came to me. Someone or thing was in front of me. A milky looking ancient cuniform tranlator stepped out of the darkness to approach me. At first I was hesistant to perform some martial arts moves on his neck. As I physically assaulted him, he let out a strange cry that sound like "I did not win the smooching olympics persay. I came in eleventeenth place and ranked
1st among the meat grinder convention. Come to find out he had actually escaped and I was beating up his empty prescrition bottle of tonsillitis antibodies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That freakin prescription bottle was my way of saying "Eat mor chikin", you fat piece of James.

Fat Shark said...

aw good night a livinge